Health and Safety
The health and safety of our Customers, Contractors, and Employees is of the utmost importance to us at Dacro. Our comprehensive Health and Safety Program has maintained a Partnerships Certificate of Recognition through the Manufacturer’s Health and Safety Association and Alberta Workplace Health and Safety since 1994.
All Employees and Contractors are required to complete our Safety Orientation program to familiarize themselves with our corporate safety policies, rules, and procedures. Dacro has a functional and active Health and Safety Committee that meets monthly and is responsible for reviewing procedures, investigating incidents, and responding to any safety related issues that may arise.
- Pressure vessels to ASME Section VIII, Division 1 & 2
- Piping to ASME/ANSI B31.3 and CSA Z-662
- In-house Computer Aided Design & Drafting
- Quality Assurance Program approved and registered with Alberta Boilers Safety Association, registration no. AQP-1017
- Pressure Welder Qualification Program approved and registered with Alberta Boilers Safety Association, registration no. AOQP-7024
- ASME “U” stamp certificate no. 14,379
- ASME “U2” stamp certificate no. 23,996
- ASME “S” stamp certificate no. 32,406
- “National Board” Certificate of Authorization
- ISO 9001:2015 management system registered by SAI Global, Client # 800337